F1 SR are standard F1 cabinets built to reduce the emitting noise from any equipment inside the rack.
Adding SRM mat to the sidepanels and rear door as well as adding sealing around front and back door together with three point locking.
The noise level will be lowered substantially.
In testing we have reduced the noise level substantially. Fan with a typical active equipment noise have the following result:
Open frame: 55 dBA (measured from 1 m distance).
F1 standard: 50 dBA
F1 SR: 42 dBA*
*For reference, "normal" office background noise is around 40 dBA.
- Screw-assembled frame with aluminium profiles and die-cast zinc corners. The frame has two integrated vertical screw pockets in each corner profile for universal mounting of accessories.
- Frame can be dismantled by means of screws.
- Finish: Black RAL9005.
- Ingress protection class IP20
- Maximum static load 1,500 kg.
- Front door is made of 4 mm smoke-coloured safety glass built into an aluminium frame. LS 95 ergonomic locking handle with C101 safety cylinder. Can be adapted for other lock systems. Integrated quick lock system allows door to be removed without use of tools. Door opening angle >180° in single enclosure configuration. Right-hinged, can be re-hung to be left-hinged.
- Rear door made of 1 mm sheet steel built into an aluminium frame. LS 37 lock with C101 safety cylinder. Integrated quick lock system allows door to be removed without use of tools. Door opening angle >180° in single enclosure configuration. Right-hinged, can bere-hung to be left-hinged.
- Sheet steel side panels, easy to detach and lockable from inside. Integrated handle for easier handling.
- The top consists of replaceable modular panels. One panel has cable glands with brush strip on the back and the rest are cover plates. Can be replaced with ventilation panels, fan packages or panels with integrated cable glands. All modules can be rotated 90° and assembled with the cable glands on the left and/or right side. The U-shaped panel with integrated cable glands makes it easy to move pre-existing installations into the enclosure.
- The base is open, but can be fitted with cover plate/ base plate packages.
- The 19" profiles can be steplessly repositioned through the depth of the enclosure. The depth profiles have markings for precise positioning. The 19" profiles are numbered in height units. The whole 19" assembly can be moved right or left to an off-centre position.
Country of origin
Customs tariff code